Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Homewood, AL 35211
We are seeking a temporary (with the possibility of being hired on permanently) Warehouse Picker/Packer in Homewood, AL.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8+ hour shifts, varying slightly, between 8am to 7pm (with an occasional Saturday required). Experience is not necessary. Pay will vary depending on experience between $10-$12/ hour.
- Responsible for verifying and accurately picking all products per customer order.
- Capable of picking products using RFID Scanners.
- Responsible for picking and/ or stocking in the pick modules, pallet and high rack product locations.
- Ability to operate various types of forklifts and other warehouse industrial equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment and clean as you work policy.
- Assist in the daily efforts of ensuring that all orders are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for reporting any/ all picking related quantity discrepancies/ issues (shortages, overages, damages, incorrect UPC s and miss-packed items) to a team lead or supervisor.
- Previous distribution/ warehouse experience preferred.
- Good attendance record.
- Reliable transportation to arrive at work on time each day.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Ability to follow detailed instruction.
- Physical ability to grasp, grip, reach, pull, push, bend, squat, kneel or balance.
- Ability to work in a semi-climate-controlled warehouse environment with exposure to varying weather conditions.
- Closed toe shoes required. Casual dress allowed, no work uniforms!
Apply Online at www.Q-staffing.com
2231 Victory Lane, Suite 800
Hoover, AL 35216