Customer Support Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Birmingham, AL 35242
Customer Support Analyst
- Job ID .#:JR90496
- Functional Area:Client Services
- Position Type:Full-Time Regular
- Experience Desired:At least 3 years
- Education Desired:High School Diploma or equivalent
- Primary Location:US-Alabama-Hoover 44 Inverness Center Parkway, Floors 2-6-3-769
- Secondary Location(s):
- Travel Percentage:0.00
- Relocation Provided:No
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Diverse and cohesive group of individuals that work well together. Also, provides the opportunity to work autonomously and self-manage.
What you will be doing:
In this career level professional role, you will utilize your moderate skills with a high level of proficiency. You will be handling calls that are more complex in nature. You will also, obtain and build on an in-depth knowledge of one or more FIS products as well as use SQL to build moderately complex reports, research technical issues, and documents resolution. All while working under general supervision with increasing latitude for independent judgment.
- Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
- Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
- Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Troubleshoots problems with software applications and recommends corrective action.
- Documents customer information and recurring business or technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Recreates client issues in test environment, Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
Monday-Friday – Core hours are between 7am-6 pm
(Occasional night or weekend work)
What you bring:
- Prior banking or finance related experiences a plus; personal banking experience preferred
- Documents client information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
- Knowledge of FIS products and services
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge in programming, business analysis or implementation of software products
- Organizational and time management skills required
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
- Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
- Excellent oral and written communications skills along with Strong problem-solving skills
*Added Bonus if you… For full info follow application link.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply.
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.