Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
Enlogica Solutions is actively seeking a ServiceNow Developer/Administrator to support our client in Huntsville, AL. Successful candidate will be a mid-level software developer who will focus on application development and administration within the ServiceNow platform. Candidate should be capable of working within a team environment to design and build new applications or migrate the functions of previously developed applications or solutions to ServiceNow. Training will be available to the selected candidate. Candidate must be able to work with a team and also independently with minimal guidance from supervisor/manager.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Performs application development and maintenance in a team environment utilizing ServiceNow
- Performs basic ServiceNow platform administration functions
- Participates in requirements gathering, technical design sessions, software development, reviews, and testing
- Performs ServiceNow administrative functions as required
- Provides timely Tier II/III application support for both new and existing applications and workflows within ServiceNow
- Familiarity with DISA application development STIGs and well versed in DoD information assurance policies and regulations
- Proficient in ensuring that applications are created using software development best practices and security best practices in a DoD environment
- Prior experience with ServiceNow is a plus
- Ability to interpret vocally delivered or written conceptual requirements and convert those into functional design requirements
- Analytical skills that can be demonstrated by describing an abstract process end to end in generic terms
- Some knowledge of workflow configuration tools (e.g., SharePoint, SAP, Microsoft CRM, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with end users in order to gather requirements or troubleshoot problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (in some cases experience will be considered in lieu of a degree)
- Active Security Clearance or ability to obtain Security Clearance
- Active CompTIA Security+ Certification/DoD approved computing environment certification
Enlogica Solutions is a Technology Services and Solutions Company focused on providing Commercial and Government customers with robust and cost effective solutions to their problems. We are a responsive SBA 8(a) certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) with strong capabilities, innovative ideas and firm dedication to solving customers’ challenges. We provide excellent employee opportunities for growth, recognition and advancement. Enlogica is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Enlogica does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Category: Information Technology
Department: Customer Site
Location: Huntsville, AL
Job Type: Full Time