Alarm Monitor Dispatch Operator - CDP
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Anniston, AL 36205
Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
Our Alarm Monitor Dispatch Operators (AMDO) provide access control, vehicle inspection, Close Circuit TV (CCTV) monitoring; visitor processing; and administrative services.
- Works directly for Shift Supervisor/Lead AMDO and Project Manager.
- Ensures the accomplishment of requirements in the contract Statement of Work (SOW).
- Ensures compliance with orders, policies, and procedures, with emphasis on safe conduct of operations.
- Completes required training to ensure job proficiency in all areas according to SOW.
- The duties of AMDO’s are to monitor and take the appropriate response to the campus electronic security systems and building automation systems, i.e. access control, intrusion detection, fire alarm, video surveillance, building utilities, elevator monitoring, etc., receive radio and telephone calls, dispatch security personnel, and report discrepancies for corrective action, as needed; issue and account for keys and locks.
- Make notifications to key members of the CDP staff and external support agencies, i.e., Fire and Police Departments, and other key personnel as identified or directed.
- For each shift the AMDO will electronically prepare, generate, distribute and file the daily security staff journal which will chronologically contain all pertinent security related activities as well as security shift generated security systems logs/records.
- The AMDO will be assigned to various shifts.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School education or GED equivalent.
- Background investigation and pre-employment drug screening is conducted.
- Ability to hold security clearances.
- Must have systems experience in performing and functioning as a dispatcher in a civilian/military law enforcement or 911 call center environment is preferred.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent, while additional two years technical or university education is preferred.
- Must be able to pass comprehensive background investigation, and must successfully complete pre-placement and evaluation, which includes a criminal background check, financial institutions/credit bureau check, and disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act.
- Effective English language verbal and writing skills are required.
- Able to maintain accurate knowledge of the most current orders, regulations, procedures, policies, and response plans. Proficiency in using basic Microsoft Windows based programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and various proprietary security systems software.
- Proficiency in capturing and recording video MPEG or JPEG for CD burning, archiving, and email attachments.
- Proficiency in operating various manufacturer digital video surveillance, intrusion detection, access control, and fire alarm systems.
*… For full info follow application link.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet