Service Technician I - Mobile, AL
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mobile, AL 36601
POSITION: Service Technician I – Mobile, AL
JOB ID: 500
- OF OPENINGS: 2
Position: SERVICE TECHNICIAN I
Location: MOBILE, AL
The Service Technician I will work in-house and travel to customer production facilities to inspect, troubleshoot, repair and modify electric overhead bridge cranes and related material handling equipment.
- 1-2 YEARS OF CRANE SERVICE TECHNICIAN OR INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN EXPERIENCE.
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn mechanical and industrial skills.
- Candidate must be willing to travel and work in production environments, with some overnight travel is possible.
- Ability to operate company phone and computer.
- Ability to complete electronic forms in a timely manner.
- Ability to work extended hours, and on holidays, as required.
- Ability to stand/walk 95% of the work day.
- Lift /Carry up to 40-50 pounds unassisted.
- Squat, twist, reach, climb, and bend frequently.
- Ability to push/pull material with equipment assistance.
- Possess hand/eye coordination and bilateral dexterity (gross and fine).
- Possess depth perception and peripheral vision.
- Possess the ability to hear.
- Subject to working frequently at considerable heights.
- Exposure to hot and cold conditions.
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- 401k plan with match
- Short and long-term disability insurance available
- Company-paid basic life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Additional life insurance available
- 8 paid holidays
- PTO Program
- Tool purchase program
- Weekly pay periods with direct deposit
- Competitive pay
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES/WOMEN/PROTECTED VETERANS/DISABLED/OTHER PROTECTED CATEGORY
DESHAZO S MISSION: Deshazo is committed to elevating our clients business needs through custom-built cranes and tailor-made automation systems. We enhance our products by providing expert inspections, repairs, modernizations or rebuilds.
Apply for this Position
Employer’s Job# 500
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.