Personnel Security Specialist - Grade 6
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35805
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Personnel Security Specialist – Grade 6
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- Meet all Grade 5 experience requirements.
- Seven (7) years of experience in the personnel security investigative or investigative analyst field.
- Demonstrated oral and written communications skills to functionally conduct interviews, security briefings, discuss analysis and opinion in a concise, logical and objective manner, and prepare written communications setting forth analyses and recommendations.
- Thorough knowledge of the indices systems, various record check systems, and file review processes in order to develop and extract the most complete and accurate information relative to the subject as possible.
- Demonstrated analytical ability in order to extensively analyze various types of materials, including investigative reports, to develop information regarding security vulnerabilities; to develop investigative leads; to propose a recommendation as to the approval, denial, or revocation of security clearances.
- Ten plus years of experience in Federal LE or (10) plus years of experience working in the personnel security field; prior security management experience preferred.
- Technical training / certification as an investigator and / or adjudicator is required.
- Current TS security clearance and must be capable of obtaining SCI access that includes a requirement to pass a security CI polygraph exam.
- Bachelors Degree
For former Federal LE PSSs, the following minimum experience is also required:
- The most recent five – years of experience shall be directly-related to analyzing investigations, record checks, and other information as necessary for the purpose of making a written record of the accuracy and completeness of the investigation.
- Experience conducting record checks utilizing IC and third – party Information Technology (IT) systems; prepare and type clear concise written reports in a timely manner, free of grammatical and spelling errors; make effective recommendations for personnel security adjudications based on and expert examination of the facts and supporting evidence; and conduct open source Internet checks in support of investigations.
- Experience conducting, directing, or evaluating TS / Secret investigations with preferred experience in counterintelligence / espionage, counterterrorism, criminal matters, and personnel security investigations.
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge regarding criminal and civil law and procedures, and enforcement operations; have documented extensive, combined with on-the-job training, as proof of the skills and knowledge to perform the duties of a federal investigative analyst consultant.
- Must have served as a senior investigator responsible for planning and directing broad investigations of national or international scope; providing administrative and technical supervision over a staff of journeyman level criminal investigators.
- Documented experience planning, organizing, administering, and coordinating the full spectrum of investigative activities; and representing an organization as a recognized authority in the investigative field at conferences, meetings, and presentations involving issues of considerable importance.
Desired… For full info follow application link.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.