Medical Equipment Inventory Handler- 2nd shift ft.)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Birmingham, AL 35201
Hillrom is a $2.8B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hillrom’s comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
The primary duties of a Medical Equipment Inventory Handler include a high level of customer service to our patients and clients, in addition to picking up and delivering medical equipment in a hospital environment.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing medical equipment.
- Responsible for using a PC computer to track medical equipment throughout the facility.
Qualifications Required Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills – Microsoft products
- Experience within a customer service environment
- Must be able to walk a great deal throughout the day
- Ability to ‘tilt and roll’ oxygen tanks on/off carts and staging areas (ranging from 9 lbs. to 287 lbs.)
- Ability to push a cart of 24 to 40 ‘E’ Cylinders (Cart weighs up to 400 lbs). (Tank programs only)
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Hillrom is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://hillrom.contacthr.com/72744954.jpg /
Employer’s Job# 72744954
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.