Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Point Clear, AL 36564
- Information Technology
Point Clear, AL, USA
Provide assistance concerning the correct usage of hotel specific computer based systems. Work with property personnel to ensure full utilization of available computer systems. Provide systems operations support and technical assistance to end users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for users in person, via telephone or from remote location. To effectively and efficiently log all calls, dispatch as appropriate, and provide timely updates and follow-ups.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following:
- Respond to telephone calls, email, and other requests for technical support in a professional and courteous manner.
- Track and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution.
- Be knowledgeable of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures for all IT troubleshooting.
- Ensure that all hotel computers, peripherals, phones, etc. are operating properly.
- Perform routine maintenance on network and servers as needed.
- Ensure that all guest internet-access devices are always working properly.
- Set up and breakdown computers, peripherals, and network equipment for meetings and special events as needed.
Be available for emergencies and/or changes in schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or © consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35©
Posted: October 24, 2019