Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Demopolis, AL 36732
Part-time position with strong possibility of turning into full-time in 3-6 months.
- Manages Driver Qualification Files: creates, updates, monitors.
- Maintains DOT Assists with Roadside Inspection Files and process.
- Maintains Safety Meeting Attendance Records
- Maintains Computer Safety Files, including Driver files.
- Manages Corporate Log file, assuring current logs for all active drivers. Notifies Regional Safety Managers (RSMs) of deficiencies.
- Processes Safety related P.O.’s and/or Invoices.
- Inputs and retrieves Motor Vehicle Reports (MVRs).
- Follows up on CDL’s and medical renewals.
- Notifies Terminal Managers of CDL & Medical exams due quarterly.
- Monitors HazMat Certifications, including notifications.
- Maintains Training records.
- Annually purges general and driver archive files.
- Offers Dana Compliance guidance and interpretations.
- Files Audit Reports; Monthly Summary Reports.
- Complete past employment verifications.
- Prepares and distributes quarterly safety performance report and distributes registers.
- Works Safety related projects and research, as assigned.