HVAC Outside Sales Associate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Muscle Shoals, AL 35661
Job Title: HVAC Outside Sales Associate
Position Type: Full Time/Exempt
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
Location Listing of Current Outside Sales Openings- AL: Muscle Shoals
R.E. Michel Company, LLC remains a privately owned and operated leading HVAC/R wholesale distributor since 1935. With over 300 locations coast to coast (opening new and continuing to renovate current locations) we are currently seeking a professional Sales Associate to cover and grow sales in the Muscle Shoals, AL area.
The Outside Sales Associate ensures company goals and objectives are met by presenting company products, programs, and services to both existing and new qualified customers within assigned territory. Outside Sales Associates are polite, friendly, and professional at all times. Total income is made up of weekly base salary and a monthly incentive program.
Pre-employment screening is required.
R.E. Michel company takes pride in providing full support to our Sales Associates and Branch teams through our various departments, i.e. Marketing, IT, Sales, Branch Operations, Credit, Technical Service Advisors and over 1 million square feet of warehouse under roof.
Sales Associate Responsibilities Include:
- Achieve sales, gross profit dollars and gross profit percentage as well as other assigned objectives in accordance with sales goals established by regional sales management and Company sales management;
- Aggressively and consistently call on assigned accounts in accordance with Sales Associates policy and procedure.
- Develop a professional relationship with customer by providing representation and assistance to help improve customer’s profits.
- Present products, services, and programs that are applicable for each customer.
- Prepares customer quotes, submittal packages, literature, and follow up throughout the sale.
- Works as a business partner with the Branch Manager, and communicates regularly with the inside branch team regarding sales, specials, etc.
- Attends and participates in all all sales meetings, training classes and industry events in assigned territory.
- Clean driving record with proof of auto insurance
- Knowledge of HVAC/R equipment, parts and supplies
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be organized
- Able to make educated and confident presentations to customers
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience with computer programs to include MS Word, Excel and Outlook
R.E. Michel Company offers a full benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) and more coupled with opportunities for advancement. Visit our website at www.remichel.com.
Please Note: When you click on the Apply Online Now button below, and we hope that you do, you will be redirected to RE Michel’s Applicant Tracking site “localjobsnetwork.com” this is where you will complete your application for employment and provide a copy of your resume if required.
R.E. Michel Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran status or any other protected status.