Senior Front-End Software Engineer #0118
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tupelo, MS 38804
Serves as front-end software engineer for Cyber research and development applications. Works directly with Government customers and Circadence engineering staff to design, prototype, develop, integrate, and test software for complex and advanced software applications.
• Plans, conducts and technically directs projects or major phases of significant projects
• Develops software solutions for complex customer requirements
• Defines requirements based on customer input. Leads the completion and implementation of technical software products and supporting documentation
• Develops web-based front-end applications
• Ensure the technical feasibility of software designs
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Create user stories along with tasks to move across swim lanes
This is a permanent full-time position.
- *Have at least 5 years of experience in software development
- Technical knowledge/experience of one or more of the following: Linux.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following: C++, Python, Java, Electron,
React.js, Redux, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL, BASH, AngularJS,
- Experience working within an integrated development environment and using tools such as:
Git, Jira, VSTS, SVN, and Redmine
- Experience in applying Lean software principles (Agile, Spiral, Waterfall)
- Experience working with cloud services (e.g., Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Knowledge / experience in cyber focused software applications, cybersecurity policies and
products (STIG, SIEM, IDS/IPS, DLP, WAF, endpoint security)
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Must be located at or near Huntsville, AL; Tupelo, MS, or be willing to relocate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or related technical discipline from accredited
college or university is required plus five (5) years of Software Engineering experience.
- US Citizen/US Resident required. * Ability to obtain a security clearance is required. Existing * * US Government security clearance a plus.