Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Decatur, AL 35601
Will perform manufacturing duties in a tire tread facility.
- Requires a High school diploma or GED
- WorkKeys with a score of 3 or higher in the following fields: Applied Mathematics, Locating Information and Reading for Information
- Two years manufacturing, farming, construction or military experience.
Job duties require long periods of standing, heavy lifting, and working in a hot environment.
- Must be willing to work evening shifts and weekends as required.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
Duties may include:
Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
Mark or tag identification on parts.
Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
Help production workers by performing duties of lesser skill, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, or cleaning work areas and equipment.
Clean and lubricate equipment.
Record information, such as the number of products tested, meter readings, or dates and times of product production.