Quality Analyst I (YUL0111_COMPANY_1.1)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Meridianville, AL 35759
The Quality Analyst I works under the general direction of the Quality Manager, and/or designee, and is responsible for ensuring that the quality program meets or exceeds the standards required by our customers and Yulista. Responsibility includes but not limited to statistical analysis, procedural development and review, internal and external audit, supplier management and training, that impacts product, process and/or services.
• Internal and external customer interface to meet established KPI’s
• Knowledge of manufacturing, purchasing, maintenance, logistics and engineering
• Ability to read and interpret, technical data, contract, procedures and documents
• Self-starter with the ability to work with little supervision. Good time management skills
• Performs trend analysis and identifies trends based on inspections at various stages of the value stream process and provide management reporting on support metrics
• Provide technical expertise to assigned project, process, function within the company
• Refer questionable conditions or recurring difficulties to working leader or supervision
• Other duties as directed by the assigned Supervision
The company however evaluates performance, leadership skills, technical knowledge and individual achievements and these factors do help the company make decisions such as recommending personnel for promotions when necessary
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Knowledge with troubleshooting techniques and problem solving skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge and application of LEAN and/or Six Sigma tools
• Organized, show attention to detail and demonstrate good documentation practices
• Good communication skills, both written and oral
• Must have mathematical aptitude for performing data calculations. Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Word
• Demonstrates ability to learn new tasks and technique
• Creation, review and audits of aircraft workbooks, logbooks for DoD and FAA aircraft.
• This position requires an advanced degree with one (1) years’ experience, a bachelor’s degree with three (3) years’ experience, or six (6) years of experience with a high school diploma or equivalent
• A strong background and experience in a QMS environment
• Ability to identify a trend, conduct root cause analysis, and use quality principles/tools
• QMS Auditing background preferred
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at WWW.YULISTA.COM, click on career opportunities.