Program Manager of Product Systems HR8429
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35805
Radiance Technologies, a rapidly growing employee owned company is looking for a Program Manager of Product Systems with excellent program management, communication, writing, and business skills.
The successful candidate will gather and integrate programmatic, contract, budget, engineering, and logistics data in order to assist the Product Director (PD) in the management and integration of all program management functions. Support will include development of schedules (Product and Integrated Master Schedule), component and sub-component selection decisions, management issue positions, and strategies to accomplish program objectives and technical requirements.
Selected candidate will develop and draft comprehensive plans and documents used in the acquisition arena. System integration support will include conducting reviews and analyses, evaluating contractor and government documentation, developing recommended government positions and accomplishing a range of program level management activities. Tracks program risks and overall schedule disconnects, coordinates with product office SMEs to establish programmatic options for the PD. Flexibility is a must, as the program enters into the Engineering and Manufacturing Development (E&MD) phase of the acquisition process.
• Bachelors or higher degree in a relevant or technical field.
• Minimum 15 years in acquisition/program office support or 10 years with 5 years in a program office with a Master’s Degree required.
• Active TS/SCI security clearance
• Strong MS Project skills.
• Familiar with Department of Defense Instruction 5000.02 and other acquisition related documents.
• Captures and maintain action items (AI) from Program Reviews, Technical Interchange Meetings etc. De-conflict AIs with Product Office SMEs prior to coordination with the Prime.
• Maintains Configuration Management (CM) of evolving and working acquisition documents.