Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
• Preparing shop fabrication drawings and construction, approval or permit drawings, and bill of materials
for Medium to High complexity Pre-Engineered Metal building systems.
• Utilizes contracts, architectural drawings, and engineered designs to provide our customers with timely,
accurate, and quality buildings.
• Ability to check the work of lesser experienced detailers.
• Ability to interact directly with sales staff and customers.
Position Qualifications Are:
• A minimum of 3 years of Pre-Engineered Metal Building drafting experience required.
• References of prior Pre-Engineered Metal Building employment must be provided.
• AutoCAD proficiency REQUIRED.
• Microsoft Excel experience REQUIRED.
• Must have good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
• Viable transportation is required.
• Must be able to pass a drug screen.
• Salary range will be based on experience. References will be checked.
• Produce neat, accurate, easy-to-follow fabrication documents that follow the design calculations and are
within manufacturing limitations.
• Produce neat and accurate permit, approval and erection drawings that adhere to the requirements of
the purchase order.
• Maintain a schedule that often has late-addition requirements or changes in priority.
• Communicate with members of the team to assure quick disposition of problems.
• Continually improve productivity, accuracy and ability in order to expand expertise.
• Work extra hours and weekends as required by business need.
• Responsible for providing and/or receiving back checking comments as an integral part of growth & training.