Senior Software Engineer (GSE)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35812
Cimarron is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer (GSE) to develop software and updates to meet new requirements while staying within scope of the original software architecture in support of the Ground Support Equipment (GSE) team on the Boeing GMD program in Huntsville, AL.
• Developing, testing, and integrating Ground System software.
• Developing, updating, and modifying LabVIEW data acquisition and control systems software.
• Software development and support of new and existing LabVIEW applications, frameworks, and libraries within a team environment.
• Assisting with the development and maintenance of test plans and test automation suites that include hardware-in-the-loop.
• Collaborating with other project team members and be flexible as the project/task evolves in reaction to new requirements.
• Participating in the hardware/software build, installation, integration, and verification activities.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Must possess active U.S. government Secret clearance or above.
• 10 or more years of experience in Software development and Formal deliveries.
• Expertise in developing Measurement and Control systems using LabVIEW Real-Time and LabVIEW FPGA.
• Experience with the National Instruments hardware platforms (PXIe, CompactRIO).
• Experience with 1553, RS-422/485, and GPIB-488 communication protocols/interfaces.
• Expertise in the area of software development and testing using LabVIEW with various types of hardware interfaces.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline.
Desired Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD).
• Experience with modeling and analysis of Missile systems.
• Experience IRIG 106-11 (Telemetry) communication protocol.
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.
We believe in recognizing employees’ worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more. From company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family.
Cimarron is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran. Due to facility security requirements, only U.S. citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.