HCM Solution Architect - Baptist Health
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36116
HCM Solution Architect – Baptist Health
As an HCM Solution Architect you will provide venue expertise during client engagement to deliver workflow and solution design to achieve defined benefits. This includes guiding clients through Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM) current workflows, upgrades, system changes and enhancements and ongoing system maintenance. You will act as the Solution Architect for the client’s Oracle Fusion HCM solution, specifically the CoreHR, Payroll, and Taleo modules by troubleshooting and providing knowledge transfer to the client. As a member of the IT team, you will develop and maintain relationships with the client to provide appropriate escalation of issues, solution knowledge, both application and technical, and engagement support while also resolving escalated problems and issues using solution knowledge and expertise. You will be responsible for creating unit and integrated test scripts, as well as execution of those test scripts. As the Solution Architect for Oracle Fusion HCM and a member of the IT team, you will be responsible for collaborating with client leadership to understand the client’s strategic roadmap and translate that strategy into requirements that facilitate the HCM application strategy and services provided to our Client.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Science, Health Care Administration, Communications, Business, Management, Marketing or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years Software implementation work experience
- At least 3 years HCM experience and/or HR, Recruiting solution/application experience
- At least 1 year of clinical or customer service work experience
- At least 3 years of health care information technology work experience
- Oracle Cloud BI Publisher experience
- Oracle Fusion HCM work experience
- Taleo work experience
- Oracle Recruitment Cloud (ORC) work experience
- Kronos work experience
- Willing to live in or be willing to relocate to the Montgomery, AL area
- Experience supporting and configuring Kronos
- Experience using dashboard generating tools for HR metrics
- Experience in HR Modules such as Core HR, Benefits, Performance Management and Recruiting
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more… For full info follow application link.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace. Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.