Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35801
Category (For Job Seekers)
H4381 – 438 SCI Plant 2 – Huntsville, AL 35803 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
This is an ITAR facility and applicant must be a US Citizen or a lawful permanent resident.
Performs a variety of coordinating, routing, and material handling duties to meet production schedules; Expedites parts to remedy shortage problems; Picks up and delivers materials within and outside company and maintains records on material flow; May ensure incoming materials are properly routed; May monitor the flow of materials and parts between departments in order to meet scheduled commitments; Ability of work from Customer BOMs and AVLs to issue purchase Requisitions for rapid prototyping components; Track placement of orders, receive parts, track part schedules and maintain part inventories.
Nature of Duties:
- Good people skills that will allow easy interface with parts manufacturers and distributors.
- Excellent organizational skills that will allow multitasking in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ability to keep clear and concise records of the exact status of all part orders and purchase orders, etc, that are in process.
- Ability to produce concise and accurate daily or weekly status reports indicating exact status of all open assignments.
- Ability to quickly come up to speed on internal procedures for placing parts order and working with shipping and receiving to expedite movement of parts orders for rapid prototyping projects.
Must be a US Citizen
High School Diploma
1-2 years of experience in related field
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, (Powerpoint, Excel, Word) and other software tools
“Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity”
Employer’s Job# 47009
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.