Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36107
(Home Office – Human Resources Department)
Coordinates a variety of critical support functions to aid in and streamline the talent acquisition and retention effort. Performs HR departmental tasks in support of staffing, onboarding, training and development, benefits, labor law compliance, HRIS data entry and special projects.
1. Assists HR Recruiting team with onboarding documents and new hire coordination involving merging of scanned personnel files, and including any hard copy files and documents.
2. Serves as the primary owner of data collection and entry for Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) including VCM/CDM Electronic Personnel files, CMiC Human Capital Management, and ATS and Onboarding systems.
3. Catalogs and indexes files for employee records in VCM/CDM, and completes payroll checklists associated with the onboarding of new employees.
4. Coordinates project site set-up: orders labor law, ethics hotline and security posters for display on jobsites, prints and compiles affirmative action manuals.
5. Enrolls new users into MyCaddell LMS. Processes training requests, training enrollments, purchases study materials, and coordinates testing and exams as appropriate.
6. Tracks training progress completion and provide follow up communication for third party courses, i.e. OSHA 30, LEED certifications, and continuing education requirements.
7. Coordinates the purchase of bulk licenses or training hours; charges back usage per department.
8. Schedules and orders drug screens and background checks for new employees and candidates scheduled for interview. Reconciles screening service invoices monthly with accounts payable.
9. Prepares new hire welcome bundles, and serves as the I-9 and e-verify back-up administrator.
10. Assists with the processing of apostilled documents for international residency and work permits. Also assists with collection of documents for work visas.
11. Monitors and cost-codes purchasing card transactions for the HR Purchasing Card, Travel Card and Event card. Updates through the BBVA Purchasing card website and runs monthly reports.
12. Assists the HR Onboarding Coordinator with manual data entry associated with COBRA administration, and reconciliation and balancing of invoices.
13. Provides support for special projects within the HR Department, including assisting with scheduled employee events.
14. Performs additional duties per supervisor’s direction.
Education/Experience:Minimum high school diploma/GED and 5+ years of professional office experience or Bachelor degree in a related field with 2+ years of professional office experience required. Bachelor degree in Human Resources or Business Administration preferred, but not required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Excellent written communication skills. Strong customer service orientation, and interpersonal skills. Typing and computer proficiency (i.e., MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). Ability to establish effective relationships with office personnel, and stay organized in a fast paced, high-volume environment. Able to multitask.
Caddell Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer veterans, disability, and other protected classes under applicable laws and regulations.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT FOR CADDELL?
Caddell is looking for people with strong values and a shared vision for success. Cultural fit is critical to employee satisfaction and company success. Take a moment to watch The Caddell Way Culture video, and if you think you are the right fit, we’d be happy for you to apply!
Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance; Life, Accident, STD & LTD Insurance; Paid Vacation; 401k/Roth 401k Matching & Profit Sharing; Bonus Potential
Job Start/End Date: 07-Nov-2019 to 06-Jan-2020 (CST)
Location: Montgomery, AL, USA
Pay Rate: $35,568 – $38,000
Pay Type: Salary
Employment Type: Full Time