Systems Design Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35801
Category (For Job Seekers)
H4381 – 438 SCI Plant 2 – Huntsville, AL 35803 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-agrowing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
We are currently recruiting highly qualified candidates, whose background and career goals meet our needs, for the following position in our Huntsville, AL facility. Please note that due to our Department of Defense contract requirements, U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED.
Position Title: Systems Engineer
JOB PURPOSE: Support Product Development with Requirements Management and capture throughout the lifecycle of program(s). Selected candidate will work closely with Technical Program Manager, Program Software manager, and Electrical Engineering lead to support product development through First Article Inspection.
NATURE OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Capturing and managing of system requirements throughout program lifespan.
- Cross Checking Requirements
- Interface Control Document development
- Knowledge of Functional Qualification testing
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ability to work productively in a team environment
- Self Starter, highly motivated, able to work with minimal direction
- Ability to both document and generate system level requirements and specifications
- Understanding of electronic hardware and software relationships is a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- DO178 and DO254 experience a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Systems, software or electrical engineering
- Significant experience with DOORs is required
- B.S. in Systems Engineering or relatable field
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
This is an ITAR facility and applicant must be a US Citizen or a lawful permanent resident.
Employer’s Job# 44342
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.