Truck Driver - Owner-Operator Truck Driver - Owner
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36117
Make up to $175,000 in potential annual revenue by choosing what freight you haul with Schneider’s Van Choice program. owner-operators truck drivers can select loads from one of the largest freight boards in the industry, while enjoying access to Schneider’s Purchase Power Program to drive their business to the best bottom line.
Owner-Operator Truck Driver eligibility:
- Current Owner-Operators
- Truck drivers with at least 12 months experience interested in leasing or purchasing a truck
Owner-operator Truck Drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $175,000 per year
- $1,500 lease-on incentive
- 65% of linehaul revenue and 100% of fuel surcharge and accessorial at load completion
- – Leverage Schneider’s buying power to save thousands in business costs, such as fuel, tires, insurance and maintenance
- Paid lease on-boarding
- Drop-and-hook freight
- Free access to in-cab communications device
- Access to company facilities
Owner-operator Truck Driver qualifications:
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 12 months Class A truck driving experience
- Own a tractor that is 2010 or newer, with engine meeting EPA10 emissions requirements
More reasons Owner-Operator Truck Drivers choose Schneider:
- : Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more. Leverage the buying power of Schneider, and you’ll lower business costs and increase your profit margin.
- Mostly drop-and-hook freight: Spend less time loading and unloading and more time hauling with 75% drop-and-hook freight.
- Easy-to-use mobile app to select freight: This app allows owner-operators to view current work assignments, settlement statements and available loads. It is user-friendly and can be used remotely on any smartphone, tablet or other device.
“I enjoy being able to pick and choose where I want to go and look at loads and revenue. It gives me a chance to have more of a home life and also run my own business."William McKindra, owner-operator truck driver
Lease with one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-285-3273 or for more information regarding owner-operator truck driver opportunities.
Sign On Bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities