Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
i3 is seeking a software developer to support code scanning, back end development and the application of the DISA Application Security and Development STIGs on tactical software for the Tactical Airspace Integration System.
- Candidate should have code review and scanning experience utilizing tools such as Coverity, Black Duck.
- Able to understand and the DISA Application Security and Development STIGs and apply them.
- Experience with the RMF and Software Assurance process.
- Ability to assist in the improvement of front-end development and processes.
- Possess excellent communications and analytical skills; knowledge of computer systems, integrated software application programs; software design and documentation.
- Ability to work with a team of engineers, developers and other stake holders in the development of tactical applications.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar with 3 years’ experience
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Software design and documentation
- Software Assurance experience
- Experience with Agile Development
- Active SECRET security clearance required
Business Unit: CSE
Clearance: Secret Required