Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35805
Avion Solutions Inc., an employee owned company, is seeking candidates for an Aerospace/Mechanical Engineer position to support US Army aircraft. This position is located in Huntsville, AL.
- Will perform engineering analysis on drawings, specifications, and other technical data for multiple military rotary wing aircraft and their associated subsystems, performing analysis on system defects, failure trend analysis, and safety of flight for new and existing aircraft with respect to systems engineering issues and safety of flight in support of aircraft systems.
- Provide recommendations for criticality determinations and associated critical characteristics.
- BS or MS in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years of combined engineering experience
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a US citizen
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Previous military experience a plus
Avion Solutions, Inc. reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Avion Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA governed Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities. Avion Solutions, Inc. provides all employees and job applicants’ equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.