Field Services Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mobile, AL 36606
Currently seeking a Field Services Manager to oversee construction/commissioning managers on various engagements
Objective: Represents the interests of the Field Services Construction Services. Primary role is to work with and manage construction managers to identify the tasks and systems that are being constructed and to track the schedule and adherence to scope and budget as they are being built. This role requires direct interface with the customers for scheduling and ensuring that the right skill sets are provided based on the specific needs of the project. This role would typically also work with the sales team to secure new business. This person would lead multiple teams of construction resources to complete clearly scheduled packets of work within pre-planned time constraints. This role may also overlap with the startup phase where required.
- Actively participate in the OR process to ensure that all cost are covered while protecting MAVERICK’s profitability and minimizing our liabilities.
- Assist the Construction Manager in the management of Customer and Contractor Meetings
- Act as the Construction Manager when a CM is not assigned
- Provide Success Factor Reviews for MAVERICK craft personnel and recommend raises based on performance.
- Suggest disciplinary action when needed to ensure a safe and disciplined workforce.
- Scheduling – Includes layout, development, and maintenance based upon estimate and customer requirements.
- Safety – Includes policing and management of all company and site specific safety policies. Drive safety awareness across all trades of craft personnel, subcontractors, and others, insuring JSA’s and safety meetings are in order.
- Man Loading – Includes projecting (as required), charting, and updating based upon estimated man-hours per task and duration of project. Work with FS Resource Manager to obtain new craft personnel as needed to meet the project workload.
- Reporting – Responsible for development of weekly reports to customer and project manager.
- Material/Tool Management – Includes scheduling, projecting, requisitioning, expediting and reporting.
- Tracking – Includes development of report based upon estimated vs. actual and maintaining this report as required by management.
- Scope management – Includes directing all site management, subcontractors, and craft personnel in specific duties as outlined by the scope of work and identifying any discrepancies and escalating to project management. Manage price evaluation as necessary.
- Project Execution – Includes planning and layout of all activities based upon the scope of work and contract document. Including but not limited to the following:Review and visually verify all work performed to ensure quality and NEC compliance.
Coordinate all planning functions including support material, equipment, drawings, work directions, safety instruction, applying the appropriate discipline to work tasks, and monitor time allotted for each activity.
Monitor and control daily labor and material cost.
Monitor and control backlog for accuracy vs. work completed to ensure accuracy of man loading and material projections and scheduling.
Monitor weekly work progress and update schedules, tracking, and man loading reports.
Monitor and verify completed work for proper documentation and ensure accuracy vs. drawings and contract documentation.
Monitor completed work vs. planned work for reconciliation to schedule and tracking reports.
Monitor material and labor cost estimate vs. actual and report to management any discrepancies.
Prepare and distribute management-required reports to others as necessary.
Generate outage planning and scheduling, tracking and reports of weekly progress, including, but not limited to, all pre-outage activities and associated… For full info follow application link.
MAVERICK Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.