Senior HR Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mobile, AL 36615
- 11-Nov-2019 to 25-Nov-2019 (CST)
- Mobile, AL, USA
- Full Time
Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defense as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
The Senior HR Analyst will oversee all data integrity and analysis for HR; will create metrics to support the HR function; and assist with continuous improvement of HR processes.
- Data Integrity: 10%
- Data Analysis: 35%
- HR Metrics & Trends Analysis: 35%
- Standardization & Continuous Improvement: 20%
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related field of study or equivalent related work experience is required.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience within a manufacturing setting is required.
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to analyze issues, determine appropriate solutions and resolve sensitive problems
- Demonstrated customer service orientation; ability to provide service and remain focused even during emotionally charged circumstances
- Excellent time management skills with ability to use independent judgement effectively
- A highly proactive, solution-oriented approach to work and interactions
- Strong team player skills and ability to work collaboratively with diverse individuals at all levels of an organization
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- Excellent English verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
Technical Systems Proficiency:
- Excellent PC skills, specifically Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Prefer experience with Tableau
- 10% Domestic and International
- Authorized to work in the US
Decision Making, Complexity:
- This role is required to coordinate a large amount of data and HR projects with very little oversight
- The Senior HR Analyst is integral in ensuring data integrity to various HR digital programs and providing accurate… For full info follow application link.
Airbus in America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Airbus in America complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Airbus in America expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Airbus’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.