Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Belk, AL 35545
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Georgia-Pacific is looking for our next?Maintenance Millwright?to join our growing team! Our Fayette facility in Belk, AL manufactures dimensional lumber of superior-quality in order to meet the demanding needs of builders. If you are looking for a career that will advance your skills and benefit your community, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Troubleshooting, installing, aligning, dismantling, repairing, and maintaining industrial machinery and mechanical equipment for improved reliability and uptime
- Performing periodic maintenance routines to identify and correct mechanical defects
- Working with operations associates to identify and prioritize maintenance needs?
- Helping meet or exceed production, waste, and quality goals by successfully maintaining production equipment
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures and actively participate in safety program
What You Will Need:
- High School diploma or GED?
- Two (2) years of experience installing, troubleshooting and repairing industrial equipment?
- Manual lathe, milling machine and fabrication experience
- Experience using a computer for record-keeping and documentation functions?
- Willing and able to work any shift, weekends, overtime and holidays?
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment
- Experience with metal fabrication (cutting, welding, machining, etc.)
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic and pneumatics systems, reading hydraulic schematics?
- Experience with blueprint reading and precision measurements?
- Experience troubleshooting issues with bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes, conveyors
- Experience with precision alignment of motors, couplings, bearings and pumps, lubrication
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Welding certification
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf