Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mobile, AL 36615
- 11-Nov-2019 to 23-Nov-2020 (CST)
- Mobile, AL, USA
- Full Time
Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defense as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
This position will be responsible for translating the design intent into the compilation and controlling the technical instructions for product manufacturing while also providing support to the shop floor. It will also be responsible for the integrated Manufacturing Dossier covering all means needed for shop floor execution: engineering technical information, quality control, measurement tasks, components / parts, jigs & tools, maintenance tasks, health & safety.
- Standardized work (the best way to perform tasks described in the SOI – the ’’How’’)
- Synchronized station enablement, as support in the creation of the PERT
- Time optimized work sequence
- Drive implementation of 1st installation with required shop floor feedback loops
- Create / update/ prioritize routings / BoM / SOI taken into account shop floor needs, Time calculation and Work Preparation Golden Rules in accordance with applicable ABP processes
- Specify industrial asset (Jigs, Tools, Tooling, Machines,…) requirements for creation or modification, dealing also with standardization requests
- Plan regular feedback loops with the Production Team
- Manage key /recurrent work prep issues escalated by the Production Team / Tech shop floor support Communicate directly and by a physical participation in Production Team routines
- Support shop floor continuous improvement by providing work prep expertise when issues not managed at shop floor level by technical shop floor support
- Upstream: contribute to select product concept in design phase (before MG3) to ensure industrial needs are taken into account. Pull industrial requirements todesign & supply chain.
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a manufacturing and/or a production environment
- 3 or more years of experience interpreting engineering drawings
- Excellent MS Office application, as well as experience in analyzing data
- High degree of flexibility and… For full info follow application link.
Airbus in America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Airbus in America complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Airbus in America expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Airbus’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.