Driver Merchandiser - On Premise TRN
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dothan, AL 36303
Division: [[Deep South]]
Department : [[Sales]]
Job Location : [[Dothan]]
Other Potential Locations : [[None]]
Summary Job Statement
CCBCU Delivery Merchandiser On Premise Trainee is responsible for delivering, stocking, merchandising shelves, racks and displays in assigned accounts
- Unloads and transports products from the route truck to retail outlets
- Responsible for merchandising all product inside the outlet to company standards
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays
- Communicates any store level issue to management
- Complies with DOT rules for driving purposes.
- Responsible for safe guarding company assets
- Maintains rapport with customers
- Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected/unsold merchandise
- Ability to work with a hand held device
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one- on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License or the ability to obtain within 90 days
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record and in compliance with CCBCU fleet policy
- Must be able to operate a manual or motorized pallet jack.
- Minimum of 21 years old
- Additional duties as assigned
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. “An EEO/AAP Employer (M/F/D/V)”
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.