Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Auburn, AL 36849
Position Summary Details
To provide timely and accurate administrative support services for our managers in order to enhance the quality of the overall service we provide to our clients and employees.
Assist managers with pre-employment processing of employees to include ensuring proper completion of paperwork and pre-employment background checks.
Initiate first level of payroll and HR processing procedures.
Maintain employee files.
Process new employees and terminations.
General data entry duties and office administration such as answering phone, filing, copying, etc.
Provide excellent service to client and employees.
Maintain administrative records and documents pertaining to the account.
Greet and help walk-in visitors in a professional manner.
Handle other duties as assigned by Management.
- High school diploma required. An Associate’s degree or higher level of education is preferred.
- Three years successful office administration experience.
- High energy level and enthusiastic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience processing new employees.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Sense of urgency to complete tasks and meet deadlines; self-directed.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to handle multi-faceted jobs with completing normal duties.
ABM is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)