Customer Care Specialist- Oncology Supply
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dothan, AL 36303
Customer Care Specialist- Oncology Supply (00001Y05)
The Customer Care Representative- Oncology Supply responds to customer inquiries and requests. Our representatives drive program engagement and customer satisfaction by providing a positive customer service experience, which includes, first call resolution, problem solving and responding to customer needs professionally. This position supports our Oncology Supply group in Dothan, AL.
As a Customer Care Representative, a typical day may include:
- Process all orders from customers – via email, phone, mail or dropship
- Assist with customer problems and strive for a quick resolution – missed shipments, price adjustments, and reviewing backorders. Escalate as needed to Supervisor or Managers.
- Review customer orders and offer suggestions for substitutions and alternatives based on backorders. Leverage partnership with manufacturers to review delivery information, prices, and availability of products.
- Work with internal partners (Distribution network partners and Field Sales) to coordinate special orders and ensure processes are running smoothly.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Motivated, hard-working and dependable; attendance and punctuality are very important.
- Energetic and positive mindset to handle fast paced environment.
- Able to work scheduled shifts (Call Center Operations are from Monday to Friday, 8 am to 7 pm), with occasional overtime.
- Ability to listen skillfully and manage conflict resolution/problem solving.
Organization: Oncology Supply
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran