Production File Clerk - OJT
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36117
*Candidates are required to meet eligibility requirements under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) to be considered for on-the-job training. Apply for WIOA On-the-Job Training at the Montgomery Career Center. Eligibility interviews are conducted Monday, Tuesday and Thursday between 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Bring the following documentation with you: Job Order #, Driver’s License or State-issued ID, Social Security Card, and Proof of Gross Income from all jobs held in the last six months (Documentation can include pay stubs, signed statement from employer or verification of government assistance such as SNAP Benefits—Food Stamps, TANF, etc.)
- Confer with department supervisors and other personnel to assess progress and discuss needed changes.
- Records production data via Microsoft Excel .
- Distributes production schedules to departments.
- Administer PPE
- Maintain company files and records to ensure they remain updated.
- Track inventory of office supplies and inform the management about any shortages.
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible