Direct Care Staff
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Gadsden, AL 35901
Direct Care Staff provides constant and immediate supervision of program individual and ensures the security and safety of the program.
• Constant and Immediate supervision of program individuals during daily operational activities/ including meals, education, recreation, group time, and sleep hours.
• Intervention in instances of individual’s violation of program rules or safety regulations using approved methods.
• Conduct basic living skills group instruction or adventure-based group instruction as required.
• Perform head counts of individuals required intervals.
• Conduct program safety and security checks during shift as directed.
• Assist in conducting intake and outtake of individuals.
• Ensure that total care individuals are clean and dry before leaving shift.
• Provide transportation for individuals following all procedures and protocols for safety and security.
• Serve as point of contact for assigned shift as required or requested by Program Director or designee.
• Participate in staff meetings, training, and in-service meetings as required.
• Perform basic clerical activities related to daily operations of the program.
• Document activities and Incidents a required by procedures
• Clock in and out for assigned shift no more than five minutes before or after assigned shift unless unordinary circumstances permits differently
• Report to relief staff current events, sign off narcotic log and money log (both staff together)
• Must complete exit survey before receiving last pay check when separating from the company
• Other duties as assigned