Material Handler (Shower Door Division) - Tuscaloosa, AL
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tuscaloosa, AL 35406
Job ID:? 161604
Coral Industries a CRH company, is a leading manufacturer of quality architectural and shower enclosure products in North America.
The purpose of this position is to set up materials, inspect, label and package glass and or metal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect all glass for defects such as chips, bubbles, scratches, blown holes, proper edgework, etc.
- Inspect all metal for defects such as scratches, dents, die marks.
- Inspect all metal to ensure it is the correct length, finish, hole placement, etc., according to the work order
- Ensure machines and tools are in good working order
- Utilize a tape measure to ensure product is within guidelines
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to the glass
- Read, interpret and process work orders
- Responsible for completing production orders by obtaining correct aluminum profiles at right size from different storage locations
- Occasionally assist with shower door hardware parts
- Must have basic computer knowledge
- Must have ability to learn to read and use a tape measure
- Must have ability to wear necessary safety gear
- Must be detail-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must have ability to lift, bend, twist, walk, push, pull, and reach frequently
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must have ability to work in an environment that is not climate controlled
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America?s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Coral Industries, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you?re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
?EOE/Vet/Disability—If you want to know more, please click on this?link.?
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO