Human Resources Specialist (Intermediate)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35806
LSINC Corporation, based in Huntsville, AL, is a dynamic, innovative firm that is rapidly growing. At LSINC, we apply a core spirit of collaborative agility and excellence to all we do. We are looking for creative, and highly motivated individuals to join our team. We offer tremendous opportunities for growth and advancement. Currently, we are seeking a Human Resources Specialist (Intermediate) to support the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) in Huntsville, AL.
The HR Specialist researchs, reviews, and supports revision of current policies, programs and/or associated documents and the development of new policies, programs and/or associated documents. These documents may include but are not limited to HR policies, program documents, factsheets, processes, and Standard Operating Procedures.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Preparing draft documents and coordinating HR staff action packages for policy and program reviews and approval.
• Supporting completion of the annual HR reporting requirements, such as the Annual Historical Report, Internal Management Controls and Self Assessments, audit reports, barrier analysis and formal requests for compilation of HR historical and management data.
• Maintaining HR policies, documents, and special program communications for customer access.
• Collecting data as needed for reporting purposes.
• Preparing draft responses with background data for answering quick-response taskings from internal sources.
• BA/BS in related field with three years of relevant experience. Five years of relevant experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
• The Qualified candidate must have a DoD Secret Clearance
• Federal and or DoD Human Resources experience is preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
LSINC is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with LSINC Corporation through our online applicant system, please email careers@LSINC.com for assistance. Minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.