Service Area Post Closing Specialist 1
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36101
Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into your account.
JOB FUNCTION / SUMMARY:
Reviews/analyzes loan documentation and sets requirements in document tracking software for consumer or non-complex commercial purpose loans, in a multi-state environment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews/analyzes closed loan documents for commercial or retail clients and sets documentation tracking requirements for commercial loans (commercial real estate loans, equipment loans, construction loans) or consumer loans (residential real estate loans including those subject to RESPA and the related Early Disclosures, Home Equity Lines of Credit, construction loans, titled loans, CD/Savings secured loans, Stock/Money Market/Annuity secured loans, etc.), excluding the most complex loan types, in compliance with bank policy, federal and state regulations
- Reviews application/loan credit package for completeness, accuracy and proper approval
- Ensures all due diligence was performed and required documentation prepared to properly perfect the bank s lien and that all documentation requirements are met, to include titles, UCC s, mortgages, deeds and title commitments
- Coordinates with Documentation Specialists, Bankers/CCAs, outside vendors, attorneys, company s legal staff, etc. as necessary to obtain documentation
- Reviews attorney prepared title work to ensure existing exceptions requiring removal (unpaid taxes, judgments, liens, outstanding notices) were identified, and resolution was achieved, to ensure proper lien perfection
- Understanding of state specific loan documentation requirements
- Attends compliance, bank-related meetings, seminars and any other training sessions necessary to become proficient in compliance related areas
- Stays abreast of changes to federal and state banking laws and deposit or lending regulations affecting the management, operations and product offerings of the establishment
- Customer relationship knowledge when reviewing closed loan documents
- Detailed understanding of the loan origination (application to post closing) process
- Understanding of the loan origination and servicing systems and the data requirements to originate and board loan/line transactions
- Places high degree of emphasis on providing outstanding customer service for internal and external customers
Employer’s Job# R002420
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.