Field Services Technician L2
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36101
Summary / DescriptionWe are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Field Services Technician L2 to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will:* May function as team or site leader* Provide VIP support with excellent customer service skills and responsiveness* Respond to technical service hardware requests and break/fix incidents* Support Dell, HP and other notebook, desktops, and monitors* Support multiple Android and iOS devices* Resolve end user questions or problems in the areas of functionality and technical troubleshooting* Take responsibility for additional follow-up as required to ensure service is fully restored* Advanced degree of knowledge of hardware and software including Unisys/Microsoft/Network operating systems* Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction* Support Asset Management of all desktop, notebook, mobile devices, and monitor equipment
- Associate degree and 4 years of related experience or equivalent* Active CompTIA Security+ CE certification required* Excellent oral and written skills, with an ability to understand and predict customer behavior and response to communication * Familiarity with DoD Information Assurance (IA) requirements a plus* Moderate level familiarity of Android and iOS devices* Understanding of USAF rank and structure* Blackberry BES and MobileIron MDM experience a plus* Outstanding organizational skills * Understanding of desktop and notebook hardware * Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency, and ease * Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle with appropriate insurance* Must be available for after-hours on-call rotation
- United States citizenship* Security+ Certification* Current, or ability to obtain Secret Security Clearance
- Requires ability to walk, climb, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist.
- Maximum unassisted lift = 50 lbs. Average lift less than 20 lbs
- Exposed to seasonal weather based on geographic region
- Hold the arm and hand in one position or hold the hand steady while moving the arm.
- See details of objects that are more than a few feet away.
- See differences between colors, shades, and brightness.
- Use one or two hands to grasp, move, or assemble objects.
- Use muscles to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects.
- Use stomach and lower back muscles to support the body for long periods without getting tired.
- Bend, stretch, twist, or reach out.
- Coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms and legs, while the body is moving.
- Move two or more limbs together (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while remaining in place.
- Make fast, repeated movements of fingers, hands, and wrists.
About UnisysDo you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) – Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.#FED#
Employer’s Job# 73133037
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.