Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Birmingham, AL 35242
Supervise and coordinate operations of the theatre to achieve AMC’s goals. Provide leadership and development, and communicate expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work environment.
- One year experience in guest-focused business (e.g. retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
- Working knowledge of all theatre crew functions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Suite.
- Lead and develop theatre crew and supervisors to perform the “essential functions” of their positions.
- Provide direct supervision and guidance to crew members.
- Ensure that associates satisfy all AMC guest service standards.
- Ensure proper staffing in each area.
- Perform daily, opening, and closing operational and administrative duties.
- Reinforce guest and operational focus through MBWA (Managing By Walking Around).
- Review financial numbers to optimize financial results and the guest experience.
- Take ownership of the successful completion of personal training program.
- Oversee an individual theatre department as assigned, if applicable.
- Assist with hiring, training, developing, and appropriately disciplining associates.
- Work effectively with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, vendors, and corporate partners.
- Listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests in high-volume setting.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts per the Management Work Schedule Policy.
- Uphold AMC’s business practice standards and ensure compliance with company programs and policies.
- Complete all other functions and assignments as assigned by the General Manager/Senior Manager (where applicable).
- Assist the General Manager/Senior Manager with achieving guest service and financial goals associated with Food and Beverage.
- Oversee and complete theatre administrative reports.
- Provided by theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt, nametag.
- Provided by associate: Black shoes, socks.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not… For full info follow application link.
AMC is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military status, or genetic information. All AMC associates, other workers and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits and termination of employment.
AMC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Consistent with those requirements, AMC will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship. If you believe you need an accommodation, contact your immediate supervisor or AMC’s Compliance department. AMC will also provide reasonable accommodations for an associate’s sincerely held religious beliefs or practices, unless doing so will not create an undue hardship.
AMC prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim or cooperating in related investigations.