Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35805
Avion Solutions Inc., an employee owned company, is seeking candidates for a Senior Engineer to support US Army aircraft. This position is based in Huntsville, AL.
- Participation in the planning, execution, and management of projects pertaining to AED HQ activities as needed.
- Provide technical support necessary to assure that AED policies, procedures, and practices. comply with regulatory requirements through analyses of AED’s technical programs/processes.
- Coordinate/manage Aeronautical Design Standards (ADS) and SOP development and revision activities.
- Conduct technical review of new and revised standards, specifications, and/or handbooks.
- Develop and execute product improvement initiatives for the Task Tracking System (TTS).
- Assist in training of AED employees.
- Coordinate activities of IPTs and other technical meetings.
- BS in Engineering
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in related fields.
- Knowledge of organization and functions of AED Divisions.
- Experience and proficiency using TTS.
- Must be a US Citizen and have/able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time. US travel only.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Avion Solutions, Inc. reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Avion Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA governed Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities. Avion Solutions, Inc. provides all employees and job applicants’ equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.