Working Party Aircraft Structure Expert
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mobile, AL 36615
- 14-Nov-2019 to 15-Dec-2019 (CST)
- Mobile, AL, USA
- Full Time
Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defense as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
Perform “on-aircraft” complex repair and complex modifications projects on all AIRBUS fleet worldwide within the Sheet Metal and Structural standard processes for Airlines and Maintenance Repair Organizations (MRO) outside their operating scope of work, technical ability and expertise, including but not limited to incidental and fleet wide repairs.
Perform “on-aircraft” major and complex structural repair projects on all AIRBUS fleet within the sheet metal & structural standard processes for Airlines and MRO through Working Parties such as: Complex sheet metal repair layouts and repairs on seat tracks, floor beams and skin doublers/triplers; perform complex repairs requiring substantial disassembly such as wing spar and keel beam repairs fabricate clips, doublers, angles and brackets; corrosion removal and damage evaluation; identify damage limits and repairs; working knowledge of Roto Peen and Cold Working procedures.
- Implementation and accomplishment of:
- Airworthiness Directive (AD)
- Service Bulletin (SB)
- Work Order Technical Definition (WOTD)
- All Operators Telex (AOT)
- Airbus Procedure (AP)
- Repair instruction (RI)
- Technical adaptation (TA)
- Technical Disposition (TD)
- Provide on-site technical assistance (Advisory) for schedule or unscheduled (AOG) maintenance/repair activities in order to support, guide and assist customers taking advantage of Airbus’s recognized and extensive expertise on all Airbus variants and legacy aircrafts.
- Composite skillset: able to perform structural Repairs & Modifications
- Support the Final Assembly Line activities in Mobile, AL when not on Working Party assignment
- Contribute to the development of the Working Party activities and the growth of the Maintenance Operations organization.
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant Certificate and/or EASA Part 66 B1 would be a plus.
- Type… For full info follow application link.
Airbus in America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Airbus in America complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Airbus in America expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Airbus’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.