Working Party Preparatory Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mobile, AL 36615
- 14-Nov-2019 to 15-Dec-2019 (CST)
- Mobile, AL, USA
- Full Time
Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defense as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
The job holder will be responsible for the creation, monitoring and management of Working Party preparation & tooling activities in the frame of complex repairs and modifications assistance for Airlines and Maintenance Repair Organizations (MRO) outside their operating scope of work, technical ability and expertise, including but not limited to incidental and fleet wide repairs.
The jobholder initiates and manages the Working Party Preparation dossiers ensuring their compliance with Airbus Maintenance Organization procedures and FAA/EASA/TCCA Part 145 regulations, their delivery in due time, and that they feature all technical data and detailed work instructions to enable a smooth and efficient embodiment of maintenance, repair and retrofit tasks as requested by our customers.
- Create and manage the Working Party preparation dossier covering all means needed for shop floor (or on-site Working Party) execution:
- Write, check and release Job Cards,
- Prepare Work Order Technical Definition, Engineering Technical Information, Maintenance Tasks…
- Identify and source Jigs & Tools required for the on-aircraft work under Airbus responsibility
- Ensure smooth flow of components, parts, jigs and tools at repair area I.A.W work sequencing.
- Ensure compliance to Health and Safety rules in force.
- Optimize the schedule and the economic impact for preparation activities for each repair/modification project.
- Provide technical support to operations during embodiment, repair, and retrofit campaign or maintenance tasks (for Airbus, Airlines & MRO’s).
- Manage warehouse & on-site working party tooling requests, ensuring correct tools are supplied on time and on quality.
- Contribute to Return on Experience initiatives (through Post Project Reviews) and adopt a continuous improvement approach for any aspects of a given project and for the sake of operational business improvement.
- Propose innovate solutions,… For full info follow application link.
Airbus in America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Airbus in America complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Airbus in America expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Airbus’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.