LP Customer Service Associate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
Style is never in short supply at our more than 1,000 TJ Maxx stores. They all have different products, but the same commitment to the thrill of the find. From designers straight off the runway to statement jewelry, we offer exciting surprises that make the everyday a little more fun. Same with working here. Our environment is ever-changing, yet always encouraging. Each shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different.Posting Notes: TJ Maxx Store 0649 || 2600 McFarland Blvd Ste B || Tuscaloosa || AL || 35405
Supports a positive customer shopping experience and maintains a strong store partnership with store teams and Loss Prevention. Understands operational procedures and deters acts of dishonesty within established customer service guidelines.
• Provides prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to internal and external customers
• Engages customers, providing support and creating a positive shopping environment
• Provides an effective deterrent to theft through customer engagement and a professional and knowledgeable presence
• Observes proper checkout procedures for customers and Associates
• Communicates shrink-related concerns to Store Management and Loss Prevention
• Maintains an effective partnership with Store Management and Loss Prevention to accomplish work assignments and overall goals and objectives.
• Coordinates and executes shrink-related activities in partnership with Store Management
• Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs
• Promotes a culture of honesty and integrity; maintains confidentiality
• Encourages Associate use of shrink reduction resources
• Promotes safety awareness and supports maintenance of a risk-free environment
• Follows through on commitments; accomplishes goals with minimum supervision
• Adheres to all labor laws, policies, and procedures
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Excellent communication skills and sound judgment
• Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
• Team player, working effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
• Able to work a flexible schedule to support business needs
• 0-2 years retail or security experience
At TJ Maxx there’s so much potential to discover something new. A new day means new merchandise, and a fresh chance to reinvent retail. Discover Different means that we want you to bring your whole self and your sense of style to work with you every day—just as Associates do throughout the entire TJX family, which includes Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.
Discover Different also means we embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.Posting Notes: TJ Maxx Store 0649 || 2600 McFarland Blvd Ste B || Tuscaloosa || AL || 35405