Apprenticeship Program, Heil Environmental (13) f724.1
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Payne, AL 35967
Environmental Solutions Group encompasses industry-leading brands Heil Environmental, Marathon, Bayne, The Curotto-Can and 3rdEye One Vision to create a premier, fully integrated equipment group serving the solid waste and recycling industry. Through extensive voice-of-customer outreach, in-house engineering and manufacturing capabilities, a wide-reaching service network, and proven industry expertise, Environmental Solutions Group is focused on solving customer problems through environmentally responsible products and providing world-class support. For more information, visit www.doveresg.com.
ESG is a Dover Corporation operating company. Dover s commitment to operational and technical excellence makes it the world leader in the Energy, Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration & Food Equipment markets. Dover is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under DOV. Learn more at www.dovercorporation.com.
OPERATING COMPANY: Environmental Solutions Group – Heil Environmental
LOCATION: Fort Payne, AL
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION ARE ACCEPTED YEAR-ROUND, 365 DAYS A YEAR, AND ON A CONSTANT BASIS.
Those looking to learn a real, marketable skill and take part in a great tradition of American manufacturing need look no further than Environmental Solutions Group’s Welding or Assembly Apprenticeship Program at Heil Environmental. Unlike college or trade schools, you don’t have to pay to attend
- in fact, we pay you to learn on the job. After completing the month-long process, you’ll be an American Welding Society (AWS) Qualified Welder or an Assembler. Then through continued training, you will learn to weld or assemble at production standards. You’ll already have a job lined up, with guaranteed income level and raises at six and twelve months. EXPERIENCED WELDERS OR ASSEMBLERS NEED NOT APPLY!
ROLES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive instruction and training in set/fit up and finish welding or training in assembly which is painting, hydraulics, DC electrical, final assembly and decaling.
- Responsible to demonstrate progress in learning to set/fit up and finish weld or in learning to set/fit up and finish.
- Fills in and assists with whatever other duties, as called upon and/or as needed.
- Effectively manage workload in consideration of the respective time demands.
- Self-motivated; able to function with a high sense of urgency.
- Committed to quality work with attention to detail.
- Willing to perform challenging as well as not-so-challenging tasks.
- Innovative, high integrity, adaptable.
- Efficient, accurate, willing to learn.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION: Requires a High School diploma or GED.
KNOWLEDGE: Requires ability to understand general arithmetic; ability to write in an understandable manner; understand verbal or written instructions; ability to read and understand instructions, lists and billing materials; use PC based applications, including Mainstar, Outlook, and Microsoft Office, knowledge normally acquired through high school or equivalent experience.
Employer’s Job# 29928-en_US-Environmental Solutions Grou
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.