Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36104
- Job ID .#: 7526
- Property Name: Montgomery Embassy Suites – GL8
- Functional Area: Food & Beverage
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Montgomery,AL
- Bonus Eligibility: No
To set up all meetings, meal functions, and audio visual equipment by hotel and company policies. To facilitate all customer requests in a timely and courteous manner.
1. Set up banquet meeting space per room set-up instructions i.e. classroom style, theater style, U-shaped, etc.
2. Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of banquet meeting space.
3. Maintain communication with the guest contact person for needed necessary items including extra chairs, tables, etc.
4. Inform supervisor of guest complaints and concerns
5. Break down all equipment at the end of the function
1. Knowledge of various room set-ups and standard equipment used, preferred
2. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against on the basis of disability