Negotiation/ADR/Conflict ISD Developer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36112
C Technologies is hiring a full time Instructional Design Specialist (ISD) position to support the Air Force. Work will be performed at government facilities on Maxwell AFB in Montgomery Alabama. Specific requirements will include the following:
- Must be Instructional Design Specialist (ISD) certified (or equivalent)
-Must be certified in Microsoft Office Suite, or perform at that level of proficiency
- Candidates must possess at least five years successful experience in the direct development and delivery of post-secondary education/training materials using the AF ISD process
- Candidates must possess either a terminal degree in a discipline that addresses negotiation, Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), conflict management, or conflict transformation or possess two of the following three:
- A certificate of completion from a nationally recognized program (for example: Harvard Program on Negotiations, Wharton School, Stanford, Duke, Kennesaw State University) that addresses negotiation, ADR, conflict management, and/or conflict transformation
- Recognition by a nationally recognized program (for example: USIP, Harvard Program on Negotiations, Wharton School, Stanford, Duke, Kennesaw State University) for major accomplishments and/or contributions to the advancement of negotiation, ADR, conflict management, and/or conflict transformation (such as publication in a major journal, a lead role in teaching the application of above skills in an executive program, recognition for exceptional ADR skills, etc.)
- At least five years of experience in an official capacity that required the direct, routine, and successful application of negotiation, ADR, conflict management, and/or conflict transformation as a significant component of their duties (for example: military attache duty, service in an international peacekeeping organization, senior-level service on a coalition staff, service at the U.S. Department of State in an international location, etc.).
-Expertise in Learning theory, psychology of learning, negotiation, psychology of decision-making, and ADR/facilitation theory, and Instructional Systems Development
Ability to obtain a Department of Defense Common Access Card (CAC) and unrestricted access to a Department of Defense installation
C2 Technologies is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
C2 Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, or protected veteran status.