5039 - Help Desk Technician - ILS-S / IMDS
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36101
Job Title: Help Desk Technician???Integrated Logistics System Supply (ILS-S)?
Field Assistance Service (FAS) Program
Location:?Maxwell AFB ? Gunter Annex, Montgomery AL
Must have an ACTIVE Secret-Level clearance
IndraSoft, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Help Desk Technician to join our dynamic IndraSoft team on the FAS program in Montgomery, Alabama. The FAS team provides 24/7/365 Help Desk Support for the Air Force and Department of Defense. FAS responsibilities include; problem resolution, knowledge base, enterprise metrics, training, incident management, deficiency report tracking, trend analysis and message notification.
The Help Desk Technician is responsible for providing enterprise combat application support and solutions to end users.?He/she will identify, research, document and resolve complex technical issues in an efficient and timely manner, review trouble tickets for accuracy and adhere to performance standards. The success of the warfighters? mission depends upon the Help Desk Technicians knowledge of supported systems and ability to ensure continuity of operations. Must be able to work various shifts with short notice on a 24 hour basis as deemed necessary.
- 3+ years of experience supporting Integrated Logistics System Supply (ILS-S) / Integrated Maintenance Data System (IMDS)
- Excellent communication; business analytical; and problem-solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Effective Customer Service; including a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with other supported applications.
- Strong written and verbal English language skills.
- Willing to overtime, holidays and weekends.
- Must have an?ACTIVE Secret-Level clearance and ability to maintain such clearance.
- 1+ year of Help Desk experience
- Experience with one or more of the following is desired:
- Automated Civil Engineer System (ACES)
- Air Force Equal Opportunity Network (AF EONET)
- Aviation Resources Management System (ARMS)
- Cargo Movement Operations System (CMOS)
- Logistics Module (LOGMOD)
- Online Vehicle Interactive Management System (OLVIMS)
- Knowledge of U.S. military abbreviations, acronyms, terms, and organizational structure.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides help desk support for all supported applications via phone/email.
- Serves as the initial contact for reporting technical issues and answering questions regarding field user issues.
- Accurately diagnose client technical issues; gather the necessary information; and perform standard, preliminary research using all relevant available resources.
- Effectively implement the steps found in available resources by following the instructions to resolve field user issues. Escalate unresolved issues to Team Leads.
- Clearly and thoroughly document requests for assistance in our ticket management system, and track incidents through to resolution/escalation (per client guidelines).
- Identify potential outages and other problems (via information gathering, ticket trends, etc.) and communicate the information to Team Leads in a timely manner.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
Non-Essential Functions:?Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.