Healthcare Banking Portfolio Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Birmingham, AL 35203
Healthcare Banking Portfolio Manager
US-TN-Nashville | US-AL-Birmingham
Provide direct support to Relationship Managers, Group Manager and Senior Credit Officer with respect to portfolio management of new and existing customer relationships with an emphasis on financial analysis and modeling, loan and covenant compliance, due diligence, loan booking/ monitoring and ongoing documentation of credit needs within the Healthcare Loan Division.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand or sit; kneel, stoop, or squat; use hands or fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
There is minimum discomfort from noise in this area. Detailed instructions and procedures to be followed in a potentially hazardous condition (i.e. robbery) are received to minimize the risk.
The description that follows is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. The principal duties and responsibilities enumerated are all essential job functions except for those that begin with the word “May”.
This job description is intended to describe the normal level of work required by the person performing the work. The principle duties outlined are the essential responsibilities and duties. Other duties may be assigned as needs arise.
This description is not intended as a contract and is subject to change. Any written contractual agreements supersede this job description. All requirements may be modified to accommodate physically or mentally challenged staff members reasonably.
- Collect and analyze financial data, collateral, industry trends and credit worthiness of customers and prospects
- Assist Relationship Manager in the Preparation of Loan Submission Package, Renewals and/or Modification requests for credit approval
- Attend client/prospect calls when necessary
- Monitor Loan Portfolio for document and collateral exceptions, Loan Policy compliance, covenant and loan agreement compliance and ensure risk mitigation to avoid any losses
- Follow trends in Healthcare industry including loan structures, pricing, terms, regulatory requirements and changes
- Support Relationship Manager in related Portfolio Management activities whether related to credit, depository or other banking services.
- Negotiation of Loan documentation and loan closing coordination and booking
- Perform other related duties and special projects as requested
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients and internal partners
- All other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting or related work experience
- At least 5 years of Credit/Financial Analysis and Portfolio Management experience with a demonstrated ability to proficiently underwrite and structure complex or unique commercial loans
- Formal Credit Training with financial modeling experience
- Legal documentation and financial covenant structuring experience
- Understand loan documentation and loan structure needs including construction lending
- Demonstrated… For full info follow application link.
RENASANT BANK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER