UH-60 Virtual Maintenance Trainer (VMT) Instructor
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35805
The VMT Instructor is responsible for performing and leading all VMT training programs for aircraft maintenance personnel. Our ideal candidate should be an experience aviation maintenance professional, and furthermore should also be proficient with computer-based virtual training methods. In addition, the VMT Instructor must understand the value that such maintenance training systems brings forth toward overall maintenance training, compliance, and safety.
As a maintenance training professional, the VMT Instructor must possess a talent for training and feedback. Experience with performance evaluations and a reputation for being able to effectively present technical instruction is crucial. An individual with a passion for training and a performance-based mindset will excel in this role. The VMT Instructor works directly under the VMT Instructor Site Manager in order to ensure that all training goals are
being fulfilled. The VMT Instructor also works closely with all aviation maintenance personnel to dispense training programs and ensure successful completion of individual and program training initiatives. Communication is a vital part of the VMT Instructor role. They should be able to communicate clearly and professionally. Ultimately, the role of the VMT instructor at Pinnacle Solutions is to effectively carryout training programs and ensure transfer of knowledge to aviation maintenance personnel through VMT training program initiatives.
- In charge of carrying out the professional and training development of all aviation maintenance employees
- Adheres to training schedules established by the VMT Instructor Site Manager
- Provides concurrent and standardized Programs of Instruction (POIs)
- Presents VMT platform and practical instruction to students
- Follows assigned blocks of instruction & carries out established lesson plans created by the VMT Instructor Site Manager
- Engages with students during instruction and encourages students to perform at the best of their capabilities
- Provides feedback to the VMT Instructor Site Manager in regard to program training effectiveness
- Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) on a particular aircraft’s airframe
- 6 + years of experience in aviation maintenance
- Experience with presenting programs of instruction
- Highly proficient with reading and interpreting maintenance manuals and blueprints
- Experience supporting maintenance training efforts
- Tech-Savvy / Computer Literate
- Familiar with computer-based learning???
???- Microsoft Office Suite
- Intercultural Communication; Diversity & Inclusion
- Technical Instruction & Technical Training
- Public Speaking & Presentations
- Student Performance Evaluation
- Student Development & Feedback
- FAA A&P License
- Previous experience working in an OCONUS environment???
HS diploma or equivalent required.
Associate’s Degree, preferably in a either a management, instructional training, or technical discipline??? preferred.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (Certifications, Etc.)
Must be a US Citizen.
Pinnacle Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans