Certified Nursing Assistant
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
GUIN , AL 35563
CNA will provide basic patient care under direction of nursing staff. Perform duties such as feed, bathe, dress, groom, or move patients, or change linens. May transfer or transport patients.
Great environment & co-workers. Starting rate: $10.05/hr. Annual work performance pay increases available. Low cost BCBS insurance. 401K (we match).
Prefer Alabama Nursing Assistant Certification (will consider applicants who have completed other training or NUR 101). Only dedicated caregivers who enjoy long term care should apply.
Willing to submit to drug screen
Willing to submit to background checks and criminal checks.
Work and personal references are closely reviewed.
- Answer patient call signals, signal lights, bells, or intercom systems to determine patients’ needs.
- Apply clean dressings, slings, stockings, or support bandages, under direction of nurse or physician.
- Assist nurses or physicians in the operation of medical equipment or provision of patient care.
- Change bed linens or make beds.
- Clean and sanitize patient rooms, bathrooms, examination rooms, or other patient areas.
- Collect specimens, such as urine, feces, or sputum.
- Communicate with patients to ascertain feelings or need for assistance or social and emotional support.
- Document or otherwise report observations of patient behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Feed patients or assist patients to eat or drink.
If you have any questions, please call 205-468-3331 and ask for Susan or Hayden.
Sunset Manor is an equal opportunity employer