Mid Engineer - Systems
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35805
Participate in a systems engineering team reviewing and tailoring of systems requirements to meet specified product performance for all aspects of compliance using systems engineering methodologies. Operate under the technical direction of senior analysts. Develop complex models for coupling mechanisms, integrity, and circuit/cable interfaces along with technical expertise in the models assigned. Performing testing including but not limited to test planning, scheduling and test performance. Creation of test reports, procedures, and control plans and guidelines. Ability to interact and take technical direction from the customer on a day-to-day basis. Ability to anticipate customer needs and confidently communicate analysis results verbally and in the form of briefings and reports.
- Experience in an engineering field focused on systems engineering, requirements, and product development processes and application to complex weapon or space systems. Experience in complex weapon or space systems requirements verification and validation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and oral communications. Demonstrated self-initiative to identify problem areas and implement solutions on a task and project level. Very strong computer skills, strong communication skills with the ability to develop and articulate assumptions and results effectively, proficient in technical writing, and able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, team environment with a short turnaround time.
- Missile systems or space launch systems engineering experience.
- DOORS experience
- Network configuration development and maintenance SIPRNet experience.
- Candidate must have an active security clearance.
- BS in Engineering or related science/technical field, with an advanced degree desired or comparable related experience.
- Minimum 4 years experience.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Systems engineering with a technical degree.
- Advanced degrees can be used in for experience.
ARES is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, ARES provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s protected status, including race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions, disability, military service, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
It has come to our attention that various individuals and organizations have contacted people offering false employment opportunities with ARES. Such scams are fraudulent and intended to steal money or identity from the victims. By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims from falling for this scam.
Please do not provide any personal or financial information and do not send any money to anyone you suspect of recruitment fraud.
Only jobs listed on our Corporate site are legitimate. Please click here for more details and job listings.
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
ARES is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity