Senior Systems Engineer #AER0003ES
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35806
As a Senior System, Cross Program Systems Integration, for the Engineering Service and Science Capability Augmentation (ESSCA) contract, you will be part of the MSFC Human Exploration Development and Operations (HEDO) Office. The HEDO manages and performs human-rated space projects and tasks and conducts mission and scientific payload operations. Within the HEDO Office, Cross Program Systems Integration includes supporting the system level design, integration, development, test, qualification, and acceptance of the Space Launch System (SLS), Multi-purpose Crew Vehicle (MPCV), and Ground Systems Development and Operations (GSDO), and Deep Space Gateway and Transportation (DSG&T) Programs.
Senior Systems, Cross Program Systems Integration Engineer responsibilities include:
• Provide systems engineering support to the NASA Exploration Systems Division/Cross-Program Systems Integration (CSI) Team.
• Development of and support to the CSI Project products, tasks, activities, and risk management protocol.
• Coordination and planning review of supporting systems engineering and integration tasks for the design, development, manufacturing, hardware assembly and analysis of test article subsystems.
• Develop, maintain, and integrate verification and validation (V&V) documentation throughout the planning lifecycle tracking and controlling compliance data and status from draft to baseline.
• Perform integration across multiple disciplines, organizations, and systems; support the processing and approval of verification closures.